Office Updates for Covid-19
We wanted to give some office updates in light of the COVID-19 virus:
- If you or anyone in your family has been coughing, sneezing, had a sore throat or fever, or has traveled outside of the country in the last 30 days, you will be asked to reschedule your appointment. If you are unsure as to whether you should come for your appointment, please call or text us at 585-243-2020 or email us at GeneseoEye@GeneseoEye.com. We are waiving our cancellation fee at this time. Please still call if you wish not to keep your appointment
- If it is possible, please come to your appointment alone. And we respectfully ask that minors be accompanied by only one parent or guardian and when possible without siblings.
- We are currently NOT accepting walk-ins for ordering or pick up of glasses or contact lenses. Please call or text us to prearrange the picking up of glasses and/or contacts.
Please call, text, or email us to make an appointment for glasses repairs or adjustments.
- Recommendation for contact lens wearers: If you have any symptoms of illness, please do not wear your contacts.
- If you have a true eye emergency, Dr. Dolan is still available for consultation. Please call 585-243-2020 during normal hours or 585-704-2024 for after hours
Due to the rapidly changing situation, we will update you on any changes in our schedule as soon as possible.
Thank you for your understanding! Stay healthy!
Dr. Dolan and the team at Geneseo Family Eye Care.